All consumer prices in the webshop include VAT. According to European legislation, we must charge consumers the VAT rate of the country of origin. That is why we use location determination based on your browser settings. As soon as your address details are known to us, for example when you enter them during the ordering process, the VAT will be calculated definitively.
- After you have added the product (s) to your shopping cart, you go to the checkout page. Here you enter your address details and choose a payment method.
- Check your order and personal details again, view and accept the Terms of Service and click on ‘Place Order’.
- Depending on the chosen payment method, you will be redirected to the relevant payment service via a secure connection. Afterwards you return to our website and get an overview of your order.
- Within a few minutes you will receive an order confirmation by e-mail. Did not receive anything? Then please also check your spambox.
- If you opted for paying later by bank transfer, you will receive another confirmation once we have processed your payment. The payment instructions can be found in the order confirmation.
- If you created an account while ordering, you can login again and follow your order, view / download / print your invoice or manage your personal details (for example, a change of address).
- The expected delivery time is stated in the order confirmation. Of course we will keep you posted on any changes.
- As soon as your order is shipped, you will receive an e-mail with, if available, a track & trace code from the carrier.
Shipping and costs
We use well-known parcel services such as PostNL and DHL. Each instance we assess which carrier is most favorable based on your address, the size and weight of the package and the speed and certainty of delivery. The latter means that we do not want to have your order delivered to neighbors. So when you order an uCella parcelbox, you will have to be at home for delivery one last time. From then on, this smart, stylish and secure solution for all your deliveries and (return) shipments will do this for you.
Shipping costs are clearly stated in a separate line ‘Shipping’ in your order overview. Deliveries in the Netherlands are eligible for free shipping. International shipping costs are at most the amount that the chosen carrier charges us. Please visit the ‘shipping rates‘ page for more details.
You can choose from various payment methods to pay quickly and safely:
iDEAL: pay through online banking, only available in some countries. No transaction costs are charged. During the iDEAL payment process, you choose your own bank. Check whether you are referred to the secure payment environment of your bank. The payment process at uCella Europe takes place in a secure environment. You can recognise this by the security icon in your browser.
Creditcard: we accept all VISA, Mastercard and American Express creditcards. Once the payment is authorized, you will receive a payment confirmation. Usually the data is verified within a few minutes, in a few cases a maximum of one day can pass. For this payment method we charge 1.8% transaction costs*.
PayPal: with PayPal you pay safely and easily for your online purchase. You do not need any additional token or likewise, because you can access your PayPal account with your e-mailaddress and password. For this payment method we charge 3.4% transaction costs*.
Bank transfer: pay offline by bank transfer. After placing your order you will receive an e-mail with the payment instructions. No transaction costs are charged. Your order will not be shipped until we have received and processed your payment.
Cash on delivery: you settle your order with the carrier at the time your package is delivered. Keep in mind that in principle you can only pay cash in the exact amount due, because delivery staff cannot always give change. For delivery on COD we charge transaction costs on behalf of the carrier. For example PostNL charges € 23.20 including VAT in the Netherlands. These transaction costs are additional to other possible shipping costs that apply to your order. Orders with a total amount of more than € 500.00 can not be sent COD.
* Certain payment services such as PayPal and Cash on delivery are relatively expensive. For these we charge a surcharge up to a maximum of the transaction fee that is charged to us by the payment provider in question. As soon as you click on the relevant payment method, this surcharge appears as a separate line in your order overview.